For any Query Regarding online services, please dial
Toll Free Number: 1800-345-7133 Or write to

Documents required for Transfer of lease hold property Under U/s- 29/SFC Act 1951 (OSFC & IPICOL)/BIFR/DRT/ Court Order etc
Sl#Document Name
1 Affidavit regarding present and permanent address of the Promoter(s)/ Partners/Directors/Trustees of the Unit/Firm/Company/Trust.
2 Copy of Registration Certificate of Society or Trust with their by-law, in case of Society or Trust.
3 Copy of resolution passed by the Partners/Directors/Trustee of the firm/company/trust etc.
4 Copy of valid PRC/ PMT or EM Part-I/ Part -II from DIC.
5 Detailed Project Report of the unit.
6 Orders of BIFR/ DRT/ Court
7 Sell letter from financial institution