For any Query Regarding online services, please dial
Toll Free Number: 1800-345-7133 Or write to

Documents required for Change in Name and Style
Sl#Document Name
1 Certificate from ROC
2 Consent of Partners for change of name and style of the unit in case of partnership concern..
3 Copy of resolution passed by the Partners/Directors/Trustee of the firm/company/trust etc.
4 Copy of the amended Industrial Registration Certificate. (PRC/ PMT or EM Part-I/ Part -II) from DIC or recommendation from nodal agency (if necessary).
5 Documents in support of change of name by Registrar of Companies.
6 NOC from financial institution, if mortgage permission was issued earlier
7 Service Tax from Central Excise Department
8 VAT Registration certificate from Commercial Tax Department